Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another cake


I have to say my six year old is a little more demanding of what cake she would like for her Birthday. But I have to say I really enjoyed icing this one and was reasonably happy with how it turned out. Unfortunately I just have huge inspiration late at night when there is no shops open (to head out for last minute supplies) But luckily I have a huge corner of the pantry with lollies and cake decorating stuff and was reasonably organised. The white icing is pretty easy to mould into any shape (like play dough!)and much easier to manage than butter icing and really less work. Decorations can be made before hand although I left it to the night before, and I just use normal food colouring to change the colour of the fondant. Happy baking!

No comments: